Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What to do, what to do?

I don't much know, really. I've been finishing up some netherstorm quests, and doing dailies where I can to make money. I haven't maxed out tailoring yet so I still need to do that. I don't really know where my cash has gone, because I've only got 200g. Crazy.

I've bought up some mats to make shadowcloth so that I can start crafting my Frozen Shadoweave set. The next piece MAY come this weekend, but I'm not sure. I haven't PvP'd much anymore. I've been helping the guildies out with runs through instances and such... well, RUNS as much as a shadowpriest can. I get 3 or 4 of them together and basically just say "GO CRAZY." They DPS everything and I just don't let them die. That's about all I can do since spirit tap doesn't proc unless I get exp. It seems to work though. And I think they enjoy it because they're still doing most of the work.

Though I did find it amusing, I "RAN" ZF last night with a group of lvl 43-49 or so, and my wand did as much DPS as their going full out. Hehe.

Anyway. That's about it for now. Back to Dailying and questing. And alting more. hehe.

No comments: