Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ding, 70!

Woohoo! Finally!

I know, I skipped 69.

But it just went by so fast. I saw that only ONE MORE LEVEL and just BLEW through it. I'd say about 8-10 hours or so. In about 3 days. I spent the first half or 2/3 of the level finishing up some Blade's Edge Mountain quests and then just grinded out the last third or so of the level. I hit 70, proceeded to SMV to get the flying mount, and began flying around! I didn't accomplish much the remainder of the weekend, I did a few daily's and quested a little more. Of course, all of this was just to pay back my guild leader for being so nice as to lend me the last 300g for my flying mount.

I feel pretty poor that I couldn't afford it, but it was all because I spent so much time leveling up my tailoring. And, after all that, I can't even make myself any of the FSW kit yet. I actually made my first 2 shadoweave cloth last night. Only two more and I'll be able to craft the shoulders. Woo, shoulders. Hey, can't complain, it's an upgrade. I think next on the list is actually the S1 wand, the Gladiator's Touch of Defeat. It's only 8,000 honor and 10 Eye of the Storm marks. I'm about half way there. I can't wait just because it'll be my first level 70 purple. Well, unless I can get 10 Primal Water and make my shoulders first. Either way. I'm excited. hehe. I can't wait until I can get the spellblade or the staff or something but they're significantly more "expensive", honor wise.

SO! Now that I'm 70, it's time to gear up. Slowly. That's the plan now. I respecced a little, so that I should still be viable at PvP (mass, PvP, not so much arenas) and I should be viable in a group (with around 500 spell dmg, 8kh and 7k mana). Just time to work on getting better!

No comments: