Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tailoring -- Take 2

So I’ve spent some good time grinding for mats (on my rogue mostly – leveled him up to almost 61 getting all the runecloth that I needed). I bought some cloth but ended up grinding most of it just because the prices on my server for anything other than Netherweave is outrageous. I’ve gotten my tailoring up to about 367 now (even though it did cost me around 300g!) Stupid Arcane Dust was expensive. I can make armor up to my level now, and even some of the lvl 70 stuff. I can make all the types of bags available (Linen, Wool, Silk, Mageweave, Runecloth, Netherweave, and Imbued Netherweave), which I feel should help out my guild some in the long run.

I sold most everything I made over level 45 or so to the vendor. I have an enchanting alt that I was able to DE the lvl 20-45ish stuff with, but beyond that, I was pretty screwed. Although most of the stuff usually sold back (over that level) for more than the mats cost anyway, so it wasn’t too bad. DEing stuff netted me around 100g or so, which recouped some of the cost. If it weren’t for that stupid Arcane Dust!! I would have been fine. Or if I’d had a higher level enchanter, it probably wouldn’t have been as bad either. But it’s fine. I’m down to about 300g now, level 68, and I need about 600g more before I can get my flying mount when I hit 70.

But who cares? Now, I can make SWEET ARMOR! Hehe. And BAGS! If only it hadn’t cost so much.

367 Tailor LFW.

No comments: