Thursday, July 10, 2008

Now What?!

I'm just about to a point again now where I'm not overly excited about playing the priest. I guess there's nothing really that's causing it. But, I feel like I have pretty solid gear. Sure, it could use upgrading, but I'd really need to BG to upgrade it easily. Other than that, it's either dungeons, heroics, or Kara. That's what I want to do, run some stuff like that. Thing is, I have to wait til this weekend!!

It's okay though. I don't even know whether I'm geared properly enough to heal a heroic, but I feel like I should be fine. I think I'm a very good healer, and I have a strong enough gearset to back me up in most cases. Sitting at around 1200 +heals and 150 or so MP5. So I'm hoping saturday we have enough people on that we can run heroic ramps or BF or steam vaults or something.

That's about all. I've been playing the rogue waiting for a good chunk of time. Once I do, then maybe I can get a good chance to run some instances, but I think until then, it's alt time! I'll have another 70 in no time. :D That'll be sweet.

No comments: