Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Take 2

So, we tried the raid again with a little more success. We downed the first boss with no issues and moved on to Moroes. We couldn't get him down, I don't know if it was what we were doing or what -- It's the boss, and 4 elite adds. Our OT was a friend of mine that had done it before, so he kind of took over the "Raid Leader" position this time. We had a full implement of 10 men, but only 2 healers this time, so we were still a little gimped on healers.

We got to Moroes and had the MT tank Moroes and 3 of his adds while the OT tanked the target we were DPSing and tried to keep second aggro on Moroes for when he stunned the MT. The issue though was that when Moroes stunned the MT, he went pretty much straight for the healers. The healers were the first to die in both of the times we tried. Sucked. I'll have to look up how to take him.

Next up, we left him and tried for Maiden. We tried once and wiped because I (on healing our OT that was tanking her) couldn't get heals off quick enough after the stun to keep the OT from dying. He was a bear druid and not in tanking gear, so between his gear and mine, we just weren't quite geared enough. I'll bet a druid healer in that instance would be amazing.

Anyway, that was about it. I did Heroic SV again the other night as well and got the Serpentcrest Life-Staff which dropped my +heals by about 40 and my mp5 by about 4, but pumped my stamina up a bit. So I'm glad about that.

I also got a sweet glove drop from Midnight in Kara to replace my next to last green item. I still have a green trinket that I need to replace and then I'll be all blue and purple. Like a bruise.

1 comment:

Majestiq said...

OH! Brewfest! I finally replaced my last green item (that green trinket) with the epic pipe trinket from brewfest -- a HUGE upgrade.

Though, I dumped some of my PURPLE items for green DPS items that were more DPS. ThANK GOD for the new spellpower change so I can switch back to those purples. The other stats are so much better. :)